Requirs Android:1.5 and up
1. Quick spells implementation
2. Performance tweaks
3. Some improvements and bugfixes.
4. Switching scrolling mode.
5. Another sound volume control.
Open-source engine to run Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment
GemRB (Game engine made with pre-Rendered Background) is a portable open-source implementation of Bioware’s Infinity Engine.
Supported games: Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale series, Planescape:Torment.
Requires 128+ of free RAM and large 4-inch screen. Engine is in a development stage – may contain bugs.
You NEED original game resources to play!
You may try Baldur’s Gate 2 demo – enable it in “Downloads” menu, and you don’t need installation instructions then. It’s 800 Mb.
1. Install apk and run. GemRB will install some data files to you device and close.
2. Open directory app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb on SD card with any file manager and rename file GemRB.cfg.sample to GemRB.cfg.
3. Install original game to PC (full installation needed!).
4. Copy all folders and files(except *.exe) from game folder on your PC to app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb folder on your device SD card.
5. Edit GemRB.cfg in text editor to configure GemRB (instructions inside file).
6. Start GemRB and configure controls if needed.
Download GemRB 0.6.4.3 apk
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?