Current Version: 2.1.3
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Updates in Version: 2.1.3
- Delete scanned data from History
- Spanish language support
- Copy to Clipboard, info like: MAC Address, IP Address, Device Name etc…
Updates in Version: 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1 & 2.0
- Sort devices list by IP Address, Device Name or Status
- Software, Hardware and Storage details of connected device (This will work for SNMP enabled devices)
- Optimized to deliver better performance and intuitive UI
- Email scanned device list & command results
ezNetScan – Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators – it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc…
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Download via Google Play:
ezNetScan 2.1.3 on Google Play
Download ezNetScan 2.1.3
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?