Current Version: 2.0
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
* Reworked the UI (hope everyone likes it a bit more)
* Only show Dynamic Fsync is its available on the kernel
* Taping on the Vibration Intensity value will vibrate to check the current setting.
* Option to show/hide the log.
* Option to see the app changelog.
This application was made to manage every setting available in the Devil Kernel created by DerTeufel1980 at XDA
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy S phones, running ICS/JB and rooted.
Devil Kernel XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1700904
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1723222
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Fast Charge widget for easy access
* Bluetooth Kill widget
* Long Press on the option to see a brief description of what it does.
Download via Google Play:
Devil Kernel Manager 2.0 on Google Play
Download Devil Kernel Manager 2.0
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?