Current Version: 220.127.116.11
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
18.104.22.168: fix: FC when USB debugging was not enabled on Android pre-4.2 versions
22.214.171.124: fix: disabling USB debugging didnt work on Android 4.2
- fix: App screen shown sometimes after unlock when using FaceUnlock
- added experimental FaceUnlock support when using pattern fallback (use “deactivate pattern” method)
- USB debugging option can now be changed in settings
- minor fixes
- widgets not working after reboot fixed
- fixed “double lockscreen” on some devices
Delayed Lock temporary disables secure PIN & password lockscreens.
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
’Delayed Lock’ is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while connected to a specific WiFi network / Bluetooth device or at certain locations.
DOES NOT WORK IF EXCHANGE POLICY REQUIRES A PIN!
Free trial version is available to test the app with your phone (search for ’Delayed Lock Trial’). PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE BUYING!
Since ICS you need a rooted device to get the pattern lock and FaceUnlock working with the app! No root is required when using PIN or password lockscreen.
I can’t respond to comments here, so if you have any problem and want them to be get resolved: Write me an eMail!
- Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
- Delay since ’Screen off’ or since ’Last unlock’
- Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
- Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Start Simple Lock*, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
- Upgradable with free plugins: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or location based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
- compatible with HTC Sense & WidgetLocker, should also work with Tasker & Locale (see Support-Thread)
- music controls on simple lockscreen* (works with Spotify, Winamp, Google Music and more)
- Revoke admin permission to be able to uninstall!
- FAQ at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=955092
- Remove exchange PIN on a rooted device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655649 & http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1367254
- Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps -> test the trial version before!
- Incompatible on Android 4.0+ with full device encryption enabled
- @Samsung Droid Charge users: Test the trial version first!!
Legal information: I do not guarantee that your device’s data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
* simple lockscreen is only available when using the ’hide lock’ on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – needed to save images for simple lockscreen background / widget icons
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – needed when using the “hide lockscreen” method
CHECK_LICENSE – needed for validating the market license
WRITE_SETTINGS – needed to change display timeout on simpleLockscreen
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – needed to disable pattern lock & USB debugging on rooted devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – also needed for license validation
VIBRATE – needed for “vibrate when locking” feature
WAKELOCK – necessary for “wake when locking” option which is needed on some devices
READ_EXTERNAL_MEMORY – to load custom icons for the widgets & simple lockscreen backgrounds/fonts
Download via Google Play:
Delayed Lock 126.96.36.199 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Delayed Lock 188.8.131.52
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?